In the current climate many companies are finding themselves in serious financial stress, mainly due to the pressure of change, credit constraints and the possibility of strategic errors.
Whether these factors occur individually or together, they typically trigger a host of problems, including underperformance, declining earnings, and liquidity and cash-flow problems.
At Anne Brady McQuillans DFK we have extensive experience in corporate insolvency issues. Whether it be advising, restructuring or refinancing, we can help.
We also offer services to shareholders of solvent companies – where shareholders wish to release value in a tax-efficient manner, or where companies no longer fulfil an economic purpose, whether as a result of group reconstruction or otherwise.
If a company becomes insolvent, one of the options open to it is to be formally wound up by a liquidation process. The three main liquidation options are Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, Court Liquidation and a Members Voluntary Liquidation.
Anne Brady McQuillans DFK can offer assistance in dealing with Creditors Voluntary Liquidations and Members Voluntary Liquidations.
As Creditors Voluntary Liquidations can be a daunting process we can offer support and assistance in the following areas:
- Insolvency and Liquidation advice and initial consultation
- Advice on how to place a company into a creditors voluntary liquidation
- Attending Creditors Meetings as a creditors nominated Liquidator
- Accepting appointments as Liquidator
- Advising on dealing with creditors and employees before and during liquidation
- Advising Directors on their legal obligations in the liquidation process
For more information on any of the above please contact Anne Brady at email@example.com